Dear Willow is a recurring column authored by Classmunity’s support maven, Willow Macy. In it Willow shares some of her most frequently asked about challenges and their solutions.
I’m hoping you can help me out. I recently received a new work email, so I need to update my Classmunity account. Also, I’ve been meaning to ask if there is a way to change my profile image. Is there a way I can do this?
You need to update your Classmunity account or profile? No problem! It is easy to do this from your Classmunity account. You can update your account information, change your notification preferences and search your fundraising campaigns all from your account dashboard. When you log into the platform your account image will show in top right of your menu. Click on your account image to select “Your Account”. From here you can access your profile information, your campaigns and even your donation records. Specifically:
- Click your profile image on top right
- Select Your Account
- From there you can change profile image, or click one of the following:
- Profile lets you edit name, phone & role
- Account settings lets you change password & account email
- Address Information lets you change your preferred shipping address
- Notifications will allow you to change your notification preferences
Hopefully this will help you with your updates. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com!
Co-Founder & Director of Customer Relations